Telangana State Polycet 2018: The TS POLYCET is the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. The TS Poly CET 2018 is a state-level entrance exam to admit the candidates for various Engineering, Non-engineering, Technical diploma courses in Polytechnic Stream. The colleges of Telangana state offers the various number of Diploma Courses. So now the candidates have a golden chance to pursue the 2-3 years polytechnic diploma after 12th/ Intermediate class. Through this article, candidates can get all information regarding the TS Polycet 2018 including the Application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, and more other detail.
TS Polycet 2018
TS POLYCET Application Form: The SBTET Hyderabad conducts the TS Polycet every year. The TS POLY CET is the 10th based diploma course. The candidates belonging to the Hyderabad also can admit for a new stream to make their future bright. In this competitive era, the competition is increased in every field. So all candidates are advised that they must choose the Polytechnic Diploma Stream to get govt job early. The TS Polycet Application forms are now available. To get the enrollment, interested applicant fill the TS Poly CET Application Form 2018 available on the TSPOLYCET official web portal. The TS POLYCET Application form will expect in the Mid of March 2018. Applicants also check more detail posted below.
TS Polycet Application Form 2018 Document Required
Candidates interested to join the TS Polytechnic Diploma in Telangana State remember to carry the mentioned documents listed here.
- The Application Form Filling Mode is Online
- Applicants fill the application form carefully.
- All Academic Qualification Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/ Address proof
- Category Certificate
- Email ID and activate Mobile Number for registration
- A Scanned copy of Recent Passport Size Image & Valid Signature
Candidates fill the Name, Fathers Name and other information as per the 10th Certificate.
TS Poly-CET Important Dates | Exam Date
Here the Important Dates and Exam Date for TS Polycet 2018 is available. Candidates also make a sight on these useful statistics.
|TS Polycet-2018 Application Form Start Date||2nd week of March 2018|
|TS Polycet-2018 Application End Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|TSPOLY CET Admit Card Date||Last week of April 2018|
|TS POLYCET Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Polycet 2018
The aspirants willing to apply for the Telangana State Polycet 2018, must check the Polycet Eligibility Criteria. With the help of eligibility parameters, the applicants become aware that they are eligible for the Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Exam or not. Here is the some of the eligibility standards are available.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should be a resident of State Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
TS POLYCET Age Limit
- There are no lower age criteria to apply.
- Category wise age relaxation in upper age limit is also allowable
- Candidates also check the official notification for more information
TS POLYCET Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed SSC/10th exam conducted by the state board of Telangana
- The candidate has to obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject to appear.
- Candidates those appeared/appearing in SSC exam and their result is not declared yet are also eligible to apply.
TS-Polycet 2018 Application Fee
Applicants also check the category wise Telangana Polycet Application fee mentioned in the given table.
|TS-Polycet application fee for SC/ST||Rs 200/-|
|TS-Polycet application fee for General/OBC||Rs 350/-|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers.|
Note: The Application Fee will not refundable in any case.
Exam Pattern TS Polycet 2018
Here the Telangana Polycet Exam Pattern is available. The candidates easily prepare for the written examination according to the question paper pattern, the number of marks, the name of subjects and other information posted here.
- Exam Mode: Paper Pencil Based
- Number of Questions: 120
- Type of Exam Paper: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: 120 Mins
- Marks of Each Question: One
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Note: There is no Negative Marking will be awarded.
TS Polycet 2018 Syllabus
The TS-Polycet syllabus is the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam. Applicants prepare the syllabus based on SSC examination syllabus. candidates don’t read any topic out of syllabus to prevent the time loss. Subject wise TS POLY CET Exam Syllabus is mentioned here. It contains the subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
Step to Apply TS Polycet 2018 Online
Aspirants also suggest filling the Telangana Polycet Application Form Before the last date to make eligible for the Telangana Polytechnic Entrance Examination. Before the filing of TS POLYCET Application Form, the Applicants also read the step by step advisory instruction point below.
- Visit the direct application form filling link available here.
- Now click on the New User
- Enter the Name & Mobile Number/ Email ID and Generate the User ID and Password
- Now Login for the Apply Online Link
- Enter the User ID and Password to unlock the Application Form
- Now enter the Name and other detail in the available column
- In next step upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee via online and other mentioned mode
- Check the application form again
- Make the final submission and print the available receipt
TS Polycet Admit Card 2018
To Download the TS-Polycet Admit Card, the candidates need to visit the Telangana Polytechnic official website. We also have posted the direct web link to download the TS Poly CET Hall Ticket 2018 for Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The hall ticket will available after 2-3 weeks of submitting the application form. In the case of any error in the hall ticket, candidates also inform to the Conducting Authority via contact the help line centers.
TS Polycet Application Form 2018: Click here