TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad organizes the TS EAMCET exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The Motive of TS EAMCET 2018 is to provide the admission to the candidates for various undergraduate engineering, medical and agriculture courses. Various colleges & institutions of Telangana state consider the TS EAMCET Score for providing admission in top colleges and Institutions. On this page, we are uploading the information regarding the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 & Telangana EAMCET Admit Card Release Date for the upcoming examination.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
The JNTU Hyderabad is now going to upload the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 for the upcoming entrance examination. The JNTU is starting the process of selection of eligible candidates for B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, Agriculture and many other 4 years degree courses. After the completion of 10th or SSC in Science Stream, aspirants can participate in the Telangana EAMCET 2018. The candidates who have filled the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 in the month of February 2018 will invite for the Online Test will conduct on April 2018. To appear the exam, the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018 is necessary. The TS EAMCET Call Letter 2018 is not available yet. But in the Mid of April 2018, the Permission Letter will available to the candidates via the online mode. So the candidates check this web platform regularly for more updates.
tseamcet.nic.in Hall Ticket Declaration Status 2018
- Authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- Exam Name: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, & Medical Common Entrance Test
- Category: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Expected to Release: Mid of April 2018
- Exam Date: Last week of April 2018
- Official Portal: https://tseamcet.nic.in
Telangana TS EAMCET Admit Card Release Date 2018
We again confirm that the Telangana EAMCET Admit Card 2018 is not published yet. The applicants can expect the TS Eamcet Admit Card 2018 before the one week of exam date. There is the huge number of candidates are participating in the TS EAMCET 2018. So there is not possible to prepare TS EAMCET Hall Ticket early. The JNTU provide the separate Seat Number to all candidates for online examination. Candidates check their seat number or Telangana EAMCET Hall Ticket number carefully and sit on their own seat during the examination. The hall ticket is also the TS EAMCET Entry Pass to take permission entering the examination hall.
Information Written on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
- Seat Number/ Roll Number
- Application Form Number/ Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time Duration/ Reporting time
- Name of Exam Center
- Code of Exam Center
- Exam Center Venue/ Address
- Name of Test/ Exam
- Photograph of Candidate
- Permanent Address
- Signature and Thumb Impression
- Important Guidelines and Instructions
Procedure to Download TS EAMCET Call Letter pdf 2018
- Applicants visit the official website link posted at the end of this page
- Now click on the Hall Ticket link.
- Enter the Registration/ Application Number & Date of Birth in a given column
- Click on download Admit Card.
- The TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 will appear on the computer screen.
- Check & Download the call letter through Save As link.
- Take a print of Admit Card for exam use.
TS EAMCET Important Links
|TS EAMCET 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
|TS EAMCET Exam Dates 2018|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
|TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket|
TS EAMCET 2018 Result
TS EAMCET Permission Letter 2018
The Telangana EAMCET Admit card is mandatory for the examination. Candidates easily become aware of the TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Center because the JNTU conduct the exam paper on different exam centers in Telangana state. So with out TS EAMCET Hall Ticket, no one becomes aware of their own exam center name and address. Candidates can easily download the Telangana EAMCET Permission Letter 2018 through the official website. The Application Form Number, User ID, and Password is also necessary to download the Eamcet Hall Ticket. For more query, candidates also refer the given web address.