SUAT 2018: The Sharda University is conducting the Sharda University Admission Test for the admission of candidates. The SU will select the eligible candidates on the basis of Online Computer Based Entrance Test called SUAT 2018. Aspirants interested in the B.Tech. BE, B.Arch, B.Pharmacy and many other can also apply for the SUAT 2018. The Sharda University Entrance Examination will conduct on May 2018. Only the successfully shortlisted candidates will become eligible to take admission in the Sharda University Noida. This post contains the detail like SUAT Application Form & Process to Apply Online For Sharda University Admission Test.
SUAT Application Form 2018
Dear Applicants, the Sharda University Noida is going to schedule the Sharda University Admission Test 2018. The eligible and applicable candidates can apply for the SUAT 2018. In the month of February, the Sharda University will upload the SUAT Application Form 2018 via the online web portal. It is the University Level Engineering, Law, Medical, Architecture Examination. So the candidates from all over India can apply here. The Applicants are suggested that they must need to complete the registration process before the Sharda University Application Form Last Date. Because after passing of the last date, the Sharda University Application Form will become deactivated. At the last day, the rush will increase as compared to the other days. So don’t become waste the golden opportunity.
Important Instructions before filling SUAT Application Form 2018
Applicants also check the important guidelines given here before filling of Sharda University Admission Test Application Form 2018.
- The SUAT Application Form filling mode is The Online mode.
- Printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted
- Only the application who will fulfill the Eligibility Criteria. can make SUAT Registration.
- The Sharda University Entrance Test Online Application Form will available on the official website every time
- Before filling the application form, applicants read all instruction mentioned in the official booklet.
- Always fill all reliable and relevant information.
- Don’t make any mistake or error. It may become the reason for rejection of application form
- Fill all information carefully with proper and sufficient data.
- Don’t leave any box empty or with insufficient information for making the successful submission.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form.
- Candidates also carry the required documents during SUAT Registration.
- Enter all detail as per the 12th / Intermediate Certificate
- Candidates need the Scanned Passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Also, have the activate mobile number and E-Mail ID.
Steps to Fill SUAT Online Application Form 2018
- Visit the official link of Sharda University official portal link mentioned below
- Click on the Login SUAT Application Link.
- The SUAT registration form window will open on your computer desktop
- Fill the details such as Personal and educational qualification detail.
- Upload all required documents as per the requirement
- Select the mode of payment and enter the required details.
- Click on Make Payment via the given mode of payment i.e. Online or Offline
- After that, candidates will receive User ID and password to their registered email ID or mobile number.
- Proceed to fill the remaining part of the SUAT Application form.
- Confirm all detail again carefully to reduce the chances of error.
- After the completion and submission of application form take the printout of it for further references.
SUAT Application Form Start Date 2018 | Important Exam Dates
|SUAT 2018 Important Dates||Date|
|SUAT Notification Release Date||February 2018|
|SUAT Application Form Start Date||March 2018|
|SUAT Application Form Last Date||April 2018|
|Application Fee Last Date||April 2018|
|SUAT Admit Card Release Date||May 2018|
|SUAT Result Declaration||June 2018|
|SUAT Counselling Commencement||June 2018|
|SUAT Exam Date||May 2018|
SUAT Application Form Fee 2018
- The application fee for SUAT 2018 is Rs. 1000/-
- Applicants can submit the application fee via
- Cash Payment – Submitted at Sharda University Fee Counter or deposit cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card
- Demand Draft – Drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
Apply Online For Sharda University Admission Test 2018: Apply Here