Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2018: The Pharmacy is the Medical Sector Course. At the present time, Pharmacy 4 years/ 2 years Degree Courses are one of the top choices of the candidates. In whole India, a large number of universities and colleges of offer D.Pharma, B.Pharma, M.Pharma and other courses in this field. Candidates also have the option to choose specializations at the PG and doctoral level courses after the Bachelor or Master Degree in Pharmacy field. Candidates have many of choices like Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, etc for higher study after B.Pharmacy.
List of Pharmacy Entrance Exams in 2018
There is various entrance examination is conducted to admit the candidates for Pharmacy courses. Students looking for admission in Pharmacy courses i.e. B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy. Pharm D, are required to clear the national, state or university level examinations organized by the respective authorities. Here we are providing a list of Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2018. The candidates can check the preference on the basis of their educational qualification. There is the huge number of National, State & University Level Pharmacy Entrance Exams are available here. Many of the famous universities conduct the University level Pharmacy Entrance Tests and admit the candidates state wise.
National Level Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2018
Mainly all Pharmacy entrance examinations are conducted on the behalf of All India Council for Technical Education. The AICTE also conduct the National Level Pharmacy Entrance Test. The Most famous and versatile Pharmacy Entrance Exams are the GPAT. GPAT is the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test. AICTE conducts the GPAT Entrance Test for the admission of candidates in Master of Pharmacy course. Check more detail related to GPAT here.
The Candidates are in formed that the GPAT Application form Start in the month of October Every year. The GPAT is the Computer Based Online Examination conducted at the different examination centers across India. Applicants can apply for the GPAT 2018 after the completion of B.Pharmacy Bachelor Degree. The aspirants who are pursuing the B.Pharm can also eligible to apply for the AICTE GPAT 2018. The GPAT examination will conduct in the month of January 2018 and result will available in February 2018.
|GPAT Registration Start Date||2nd week of October 2017|
|GPAT Application Form Last Date||4th week of December 2017|
|GPAT Exam Date 2018||4th week of January 2018|
|GPAT Admit Card Availability||2nd week of January 2018|
|GPAT Result Release Date||2nd week of February 2018|
|GPAT Counselling Start Date||1st week of March 2018|
State Level Pharmacy Entrance Tests 2018
There are the various colleges and Institutions select the eligible candidates for 2 years or 4 years Pharmacy Degree and Diploma Courses. The candidates also appear the entrance examination of Top rank colleges. We have posted the All State Level Pharmacy Entrance Exams List on this page. Candidates can check the state wise exam detail like Pharmacy Entrance Exam Application Form Start Date, Registration Last Date, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, and Counselling information here.
- AP EAMCET 2018: AP Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test
- AP PCECET 2018: AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
- AP-ECET 2018: AP Engineering Common Entrance Test
- AP Polycet 2018: AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- Assam PAT 2018: Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for Pharmacy Diploma
- TS EAMCET 2018: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test
- TS PCECET 2018: Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
- TS-ECET 2018: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test
- TS Polycet 2018: Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- MHT CET Pharmacy 2018: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- BCECE 2018: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for Pharmacy
- Bihar Polytechnic 2018: For Diploma in Pharmacy
- GCET 2018: Goa Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- KCET 2018: Karnataka Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2018: Admission Test For Diploma in Pharmacy
- UKSEE 2018: Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam for Pharmacy
- JEEP Uttarakhand 2018: Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam for Pharmacy Diploma
- UPSEE 2018: UP State Entrance Exam for Pharmacy
- JEECUP 2018: Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP Pharmacy Entrance Exam
- WBJEE 2018: West Bengal Pharmacy Joint Entrance Exam
- PTU 2018: Punjab Technical University Pharmacy Test
- PTU Polytechnic 2018: For Pharmacy Diploma Admission.
- Punjab JET 2018: Joint Entrance Test For Diploma Pharmacy
- Delhi CET 2018: Delhi Common Entrance Test for B. Pharmacy
- Haryana DET 2018: Haryana Pharmacy Diploma Entrance Test
- HP PAT 2018: Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test for B.Pharmacy
- OJEE 2018: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam for Bachelor Pharmacy Degree
- KEAM 2018: Kerala CEE: Medical Entrance Examination for Pharmacy
- GUJCET 2018: Gujarat CET: Gujarat Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
University Level Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2018
In India, there are many of the top ranked and famous universities also conduct their personal entrance examinations. The Universities decide a specific level for the candidates. The Candidates are selected on the basis of online or offline examinations. Each University select the applicants on the basis of Number of seats available. So the candidates who are interested to join the Pharmacy course can check the List of University Level Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2018 given here.
- NIPER JEE 2018: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research organizes the Joint Entrance examination
- BITSAT 2018: Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test for Pharmacy
- LPU NEST 2018: Lovely professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test
- MU OET 2018: Manipal University Online Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- BVP CET 2018: Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test for B.Pharmacy
- SAAT 2018: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test for Pharmacy Degree
- IPU CET 2018: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- Delhi University Admission Test for Pharmacy
- VEE 2018: Vels University Entrance Exam for B.Pharmacy
- PUCET 2018: Panjab University Common Entrance Test for Pharmacy
- GITAM GAT 2018: GITAM University Admission Test for Pharmacy
Upcoming All India Pharmacy Common Entrance Tests 2018
The candidates from the all over India can also apply for the National Level Pharmacy Entrance Exams – GPAT 2018. It is the common exam for all candidates. The applicants who will qualify the Pharmacy Common Entrance Tests also get the Stipend or Scholarship of a specific amount for every month. The above listed all courses will regulate under the supervision of AICTE. The Pharmacy is the Bright Future Course. The use of Medicin is increasing in the upcoming years. So the candidates must need to join the Pharmacy sector to make their future bright and become dreams true.
GPAT Official Website: Visit here