Maharashtra CET 2018: The MAH CET is the Common Entrance Test valid for the Management Courses. The Directorate of Technical Education had taken the responsibility to organize the MAH MBA CET. The MAH CET 2018 is eligible for the candidates who want to take admission in Management Programs like MBA/MMS/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM/ B.HMCT/M.HMCT, M ARCH etc courses. There are the various top Indian Universities or Institutions are select the candidates on the basis of Entrance Examination for Commerce Stream Post Graduation Degree courses. The applicants also visit the MAH CET 2018: Maharashtra CET Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility information posted here related to the Maharashtra Managemen Entrance Examination.
MAH CET 2018
Maharashtra CET Application Form: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Management is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra for the First year admission in MBA. The DTE every year conduct the MAH CET in whole Maharashtra State. Candidates who have completed their graduation degree in any stream can also apply for the Maharashtra CET 2018. The candidates now need to apply for the MAHCET 2018 via the Maha CET Application Form 2018. The MAHCET Application Form is not available for admission session 2018-19. Candidates expect the online application start in the month of February 2018. At the end of this page, a direct registration link is available. Candidates can apply for the Maharashtra CET 2018 with the help of official web link posted below.
Documents Required for Maha CET Application Form 2018
The candidates who are going to apply for the MAHACET 2018 can also check the List of Required documents at the time of filing of Maharashtra CET Application Form 2018.
- Applicants fill the application form carefully.
- All Academic Qualification Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/ Address proof
- Category Certificate
- Email ID and activate Mobile Number
- A Scanned copy of Recent Passport Size Image
- Scanned copy of Valid Signature
- The candidates fill the Name, Fathers Name and other information as per the 10th Certificate.
After the closing of correction Window, the correction in application form is not allowable.
Maha CET 2018 Important Dates/ Tentative Exam Date/ Schedule
The Important Dates regarding the MahaCET 2018 is now available here. Candidates always remember this important information mentioned here.
|MAH CET Application Form Start Date||20th Oct, 2017|
|MAH CET Registrations Last Date||15th Dec, 2018|
|Closing of Correction Window||Dec, 2018|
|MAHCET Admit Card Release Date||Jan 2018|
|MAH-CET 2018 exam||January-Feb 2018|
|MAH-CET 2018 Results||March-April, 2018|
MAH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must from the Indian Origin
- Must have a graduation/bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks, and at least 45% in case of reserved candidates.
- Final year students who are appearing the examination can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for CAT / GMAT / CMAT /MAT February / XAT/ ATMA are considered to be eligible.
MAH CET 2018 Application Fee
- MAHACET Application Fee For SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs 600/-
- General Category From Maharashtra State: 800/-
- MAHACET Application Fee For UR/ General: Rs 800/-
- Late Fee is also applicable after passing the last date
- Paid through the online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
MAH CET 2018 Exam Level
The DTE conduct the Subject Wise exam papers at the different time. Candidates also need to qualify all levels i.e. Paper-1, 2, 3.
- Paper I: Mathematics
- Paper II: Physics & Chemistry
- Paper III: Biology (Botany and Zoology)
Maharashtra CET Exam Pattern 2018
- The MAHA-CET 2018 will consist of three Question Papers
- All Papers are mandatory to appear
- The Examination Mode is Offline OMR Based
- Each Paper consist of 100 Marks
- Total Number of Questions are 250.
- The Exam Paper carries the 300 Marks
- There is no choice among questions.
The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only.
Steps to Apply MAHA CET 2018
The MAH-CET application form will soon available to the candidates in the February 2018. The candidates can apply for the Maha CET 2018 through the official website. Students you must need to register before the last date. For the help of candidates, we also have posted the step by step instructions here.
- Visit the direct link allocated below
- Now click on the New registration for New User
- Generate the User ID and Password.
- Now again login with the user name and password for application form
- The Maharashtra CET Application form appears on the screen
- Fill the Application Form with essential detail
- IN next step upload the Photograph and Signature
- Pay the application fee via online payment mode.
- Check application form again correctly
- Make the final submission
- Print the application form
MAHA-CET 2018 Important Instruction for Photograph and Signature
- The size of the photo image must be greater than 10 kb & less than 100 kb.
- The size of the signature image must be greater than 5 kb & less than 20 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
MAHACET 2018 Upcoming Process
Most of the candidates are not aware of the next process after the filling of Maha-CET Application Form 2018. So we have uploaded the MAHACET Selection Process here. Candidates can check the detail in formation for the MAHA CET 2018 upcoming steps.
- Maha CET Admit Card Declaration
- Offline written examination
- Release to MahaCET Cut off Marks
- Declaration of MAHA-CET Result 2018
- MahaCET Counselling.
MAHA-CET Application Form 2018: Click here
MahaCET 2017 Information Bulletin: Download here