KMAT 2018:- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test will be conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. It is an all India level management entrance test. Via this exam, applicants will get admission to the AICTE approved MBA/PGDM/MCA courses. Tis entrance exam are offered by the more than 169+ AICTE-approved University (affiliated MBA Institutes) in Bangalore & Karnataka. In this page, we have mentioned the complete information about KMAT 2018.
KMAT 2018 Registration
Applicants who have want to fill the KMAT 2018 Online Registration they all are fill it before the closing Date. Candidates can register through offline and online mode. KMAT Online Registration 2018 starts start in the upcoming days and the closing date will be released soon by the exam authority. All the applicants can fill the personal details carefully & upload academic documents also. They all are submit the application form payment through DD & also take print out for future use. So we are advised to all that firstly fill the KMAT 2018 Online Registration form and start the exam preparation till now.
KMAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wants to study in the AICTE Approved Institutes with Management courses then they must fill the KMAT 2018 Application Form before the closing date. KMAT 2018 is a India level management admission process conduct for the candidates by Indian Institute of management. By this exam applicants can get admission in MBA courses in various Management Institutes. All the eligible & interested aspirants can submit their KMAT 2018 Application Form. Students who have willingly excited to admission in the MBA through KMAT 2018, then they can check all the eligibility and after that submit their KMAT Application Form 2018. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association conducts entrance examination yearly and this year also it has conducted KMAT examination. All the interested applicants please fill the KMAT Application form as per eligibility criteria.
KMAT 2018 Exam Dates
Applicants we have providing here KMAT 2018 Tentative Exam Dates, You can check it below
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|KMAT Application Form Availability||April 2018|
|KMAT Last Date of Form Filling||May 2018|
|KMAT 2018 Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|KMAT Exam Date||Last week of May 2018|
|KMAT 2018 Result Declaration||June 2018|
KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
All the KMAT Eligibility Criteria as provided here
For MBA/ PGDM Courese
- Applicants must passed the bachelors/master degree from a recognized university.
- Qualify the above examination in management, commerce, engineering/technology, arts, social science or equivalent.
- Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks in SC/ST category).
- Appearing students can apply.
For MCA Course
- Qualify the bachelor degree from the recognized university.
- Applicants must study Mathematics at 1east 50% marks in the above examination.
KMAT Application Fee 2018
- The KMAT Application Fee Rs. 1000/- for all category candidates.
- The fee can be submitted through online (net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets & other online payment) or offline (demand draft) mode.
- The DD will be made in the name of KMAT 2018 & payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates, those who pay the fee through DD have to submit the filled application along with DD in the given address:
Triumph MediaTech (P) Ltd
B 57, Sector 72, Noida 201301
How to fill KMAT 2018 Online Application Form
- Firstly candidates must visit the official site of KMAT
- Now click on the Apply Online link & fill the Registration form.
- Enter all the required data in the given columns.
- upload all academic documents & recent size phote and Signature also.
- Pat the KMAT Application fee through offline & online mode.
- Recheck it & click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy for future use.
KMAT Exam Pattern
The KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern mentioned below:
- The exam will be organized through offline mode.
- The question paper will be objective type questions.
- Total 120 question will come in the examination & time duration will be 2 hours.
- For correct answer awarded 4 marks & 1 marks for wrong answer.
|Exam Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT Official Site:- Click Here
KMAT Admission Process 2018
After the declaration of the KMAT Result, Applicants have to apply separately for the participating colleges. The exam authority will not conduct any counselling process. On the basis of the marks secure by the participators in the examination, participating institutions will shortlist the candidates. The KMAT 2018 Admission procedure will vary from college to college. Some of the colleges will conduct the interview & group discussion round for admission.