Karnataka Polytechnic 2018:- All the eligible and interested applicants now can apply the Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Application Form. Now the examination authority all set to disclose the Karnataka Polytechnic Registration Form also. This examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka yearly. For admission in various Govt and private colleges conducted by the exam authority. There is no separate exam for the Karnataka Polytechnic. Admission will be offered on the basis of 10th & 12th marks. Candidates can get the full details of Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2018, Eligibility, admission process and other information.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 is a State level management admission process conduct for the candidates of Karnataka State. By this exam candidates can get admission in Polytechnic courses in various Institutes. All the eligible & interested aspirants can submit their Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Application Form before the last date. Candidates who have willingly excited to admission in the Polytechnic, then they can check all the eligibility and after that submit their Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2018. Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka conducts entrance examination yearly and this year also it has conducted Polytechnic Entrance examination. Now, It has prepared a schedule for the year 2018. All the interested applicants can fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Application form as per eligibility criteria.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Exam Dates
All the qualified applicants can check the Karnataka Polytechnic exam dates 2018 (tentative) given below
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Karnataka Online application form release Date||April 2018|
|Last date to submit the filled- in application form||May 2018|
|Karnataka Polytechnic Merit declaration||June 2018|
|Karnataka Polytechnic Seat allotment||July 2018|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Students can check their Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility parameters which has been given below
- Candidates must have passed the 10th/equivalent from any recognized board of Karnataka.
- It is compulsory to score minimum 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- The mandatory subjects in which candidate have to pass the qualifying examination is Science & Mathematics.
- Candidates who are applying the qualifying exam other than Karnataka Board have to produce the Eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Educations, Bangalore.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Seat Reservation
Seat Reservations for various categories are listed below:
|Kannada medium students||5%|
|Physically Disabled students||3%|
Karnataka Polytechnic Application Fee 2018
- General/ OBC candidates fee- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Category:- Rs. 50/-
- The fee can paid in any branch of State Bank of Mysore to the Account of The Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore.
Karnataka Polytechnic Online Registration Form 2018
Applicants can download the Karnataka Polytechnic Registration form and information from the site.
- The filled in application form along with academic documents and the bank challan should be produced in person to the nearest “Document Verification Cum online Application Submission Centres/Options Entry Help Centres”.
- The application form should be submitted before closing date May 2018.
- The printout of filled-in application must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Process 2018
The official notification of Karnataka Polytechnic Admission will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka. The admission related details will be published in the leading newspapers of the state. The applicants can check the notification of admission procedure in the month of July. The information can also be checked from the website.
Karnataka Polytechnic Selection Process
- Students are selected on the basis of marks gained by them in the SSLC or equivalent examination.
- Applicants can select their seats in various colleges, according to their priority.
- The performance of the candidate in matric exam will be considered for offering admission into various polytechnic institutions in the state.
- A separate merit list will be maintained on the basis of which 50% seats will be provided to the candidate’s on the basis of marks in 10th board exam.
- The remaining 50% seats are reserved for the various groups of society.
Admission Required Documents
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 10th passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- SSLC or equivalent mark sheet
- Eligibility certificate if passed the qualifying examination from other than Karnataka Board
If any applicants have doubt or query regarding Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 than they can comment us , we have providing your query solution as soon as possible.