IIT JAM Eligibility:- IIT JAM (Joint Entrance Test for M.Sc) is a national level examination conducted by the IITs and IISc on rotation basis. This exam will be organized by IIT Bombay. By this exam candidates can get admission in M.Sc (4 Sem), Joint M.Sc- Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., Dual Degree & other courses. These top Institutes will offer admissions into these courses on the Basis of IIT JAM 2018 exam. IIT JAM Exam existence from the year 2004. So we have provided here all the details regarding IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018, Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus also.
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Test for M.Sc conducted by the IIT Bombay. All the students who are going to fill IIT JAM 2018 Application Form can check the all Eligibility Criteria of IIT JAM 2018. We have provided here all details regarding IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018. So you can check below page before filling the IIT JAM Registration Process 2018. The JAM application form will be released from the first week of September 2017. Only eligible candidates can apply for JAM 2018. Through this article, candidates can check JAM 2018 eligibility. The Students who qualify in JAM 2018 shall have to fulfill the Following eligibility Requirement (ER) for admissions in IISc and IITs.
- All the participators admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- They should have at least 55% marks, without rounding off (without all subject, Included language Papers)
- For candidates with letter Grades/ CGPA (instead of Percentage of marks), the percentage of marks wil be decided by admitting institute.
- Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the minimum educational Qualifications (MEQ) as specified by the admitting institute should be submitted by September, 2018.
- At the time of admission, all the admitted candidates will have submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical certificate in a prescribed format. The time of admission candidates may also have to undergo a physical fitness test by the admitting institute.
- It will entirely be the responsibility of the candidates to prove that he/she satisfies the minimum educational qualification (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements for admissions.
- The Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate who is found to have been admitted to a course to which he/ she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in force.
IIT JAM Educational Qualification 2018 Various Course
IIT JAM General Eligibility Criteria 2018
All the students can access and check the Eligibility Criteria of IIT JAM 2018 below.
- Indian & Foreign students can apply
- Applicant’s must have a bachelor Degree.
- Students belongs from General & OBC-NCL Category Have to score at least 55% in the qualifying Degree. without rounding off (50% aggregate for candidates who belong to the SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates.
- Students who are studying in final examination of their qualifying degree in 2018 are also eligible for this entrance exam.