BVP CET :- Candidates who are curious to fill the BVP CET Entrance Exam 2018, We have advised them that the examination authority soon uploaded the BVP CET 2018 Application Form. Bharati Vidyapeeth University is a Deemed university which will conduct the BVP CET 2018 examination. BVP Common Entrance Test is a gateway to the admission in various UG & PG courses offered by BVP and its affiliated institutions. BVP CET is a university level examination organized separately to get admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management and other courses. We have provided below the complete details about BVP CET 2018 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, Admit card, result & counselling also.
BVP CET 2018 Application Form
All the students who are eligible and interested have to apply BVP CET 2018 Application Form through visiting the official site. We have suggested to all applicants that they also check all the BVP CET Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can apply the Online form only through online mode. Applicants can apply the BVP CET Online Application Form 2018 before the closing date which is different to streams. Applicants who wants to enroll and curious waiting for the BVP CET Registration Form 2018, Now they are ready to submit their online application form of BVP CET by which they can get admission in Various courses.
BVP CET 2018 Exam Dates
All the applicants who have want to filling the Application form of BVP CET 2018, they can check the Exam Dates by which they can submit & enroll in this entrance exam on timely. We have provided below the tentative dates below
|Entrance Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam date||Result/Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||3rd week of May 2017||Last week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||3rd week of March 2018||4th week of March 2018||2nd week of April 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||3rd week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||3rd week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last Week of June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Exam UG & PG Details
Here we have given seperatly Undergraduate & Postgraduate exams for candidates, So they can check and filled their streams application form
|Undergraduate Exam||Post Graduate Exam|
|BVP CET Engineering 2018 (B.Tech)||BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MCA)|
|BVP CET Medical 2018 (BHMS/BAMS)||BVP CET B-MAT 2017 (MBA)|
|BVP CET PHARMA UG 2017 (B. Pharma / Pharma D)||BVP CET DENPAT 2017 (PG Dental)|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & PB. B.Sc (Nursing) 2017||BVP CET MEDPET 2017 (PG Medical) CET HOMPET 2017 (MD (Homeopathy))|
|BVP CET LLB 2018||BVP CET AYUPET 2017 (MD/MS/Diploma)|
|BVP CET BA LLB 2018||BVP CET MBT 2017 (M.Sc Biotechnology/ Medical-Biotechnology/Bioinformatics)|
|BVP CET B.Pharma 2018 (II year)||BVP CET M.Tech 2017|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||BVP CET MEVST/MGI 2017 (M.Sc Environment/Geo-Informatics)|
|BVP CET BBA LLB 2018||BVP CET M.Sc (Nursing) 2017|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing/P.B BSc Nursing 2018||BVP CET PHARMPG 2017 (M.Pharm/Pharm D (PB))|
|BVP CET HM 2018 (BHMCT)|
|BVP EYE CET 2018 (B.Optom)|
|BVP CET BBT 2018 (B.Sc Biotechnology)|
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants must check the Complete Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET 2018 before filling the Application Form 0f BVP CET 2018, Which have provided below
- Applicants must have qualify 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Physics & Mathematics are the compulsory subjects along with optional subjects that are Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subjects.
- Candidates must have obtain 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
For MCA (3 year full Time/ Lateral Entry)
- There is no provision of age limit in this exam.
- Applicant has to pass minimum 3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level.
- Candidates must have 3 years diploma in BCA, BCS, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 12th class or at the graduate level.
- Candidates have to score 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks at the qualifying examination.
- Mathematics is the subject in which candidate have to qualify the above exam.
- Applicants having Bachelor or Master degree can apply for the exam.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
PG Dental Programme
- Candidate must qualify the BDS examination from any recognized Dental college.
- Applicant must complete the 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- Aspirant has to secure minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the DENPET 2018.
PG Medical Programme
- Candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any recognized Medical College with 1 year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2018.
- Applicants searching admission in PG Medical Programme, candidates have to be secure minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2018.
BVP CET Application Fee
- The application fee will different as per the courses submitted by the students.
- The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee either by DD or by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The detailed application fee is mentioned below:
Entrance Exam Application Fee BVP CET Engineering Rs.1500/- BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT Rs.1700/- BVP CET Medical Rs.2000/- BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET Rs. 3000/-
How to Apply BVP CET Application Form 2018 Online
- Applicants firstly must visit the official site of BVP CET.
- Candidates can fill the BVP CET Application form via online or offline mode through the website.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the form according to the courses they have opted.
- The form filling and submission date is different for all courses. The candidate has to apply before the last date of submission of application form.
- The fee payment can be done through online or offline mode (as applicable).
- Those applicants applying for MEDPET, DENPET, HOMPET, AYUPET courses, have to send the print copy of the application form along with the required documents to the address provided below:Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
BVP CET Exam Pattern
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases the BVP CET Exam Pattern for the Entrance Test, Candidates who have start their preparation can check the pattern also
- The BVP CET will be conducted offline mode.
- The questions will be asked objective types.
- The Paper time duration will be 3 hours. The duration of MCA/MBA exam will be two and half hours.
- The question will be published in English language only.
- There are total 200 questions.
- There is No Negative Marking.
- Each question will be awarded with 1 mark.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
BVP CET Law Courses Exam Pattern
- There will be multiple choice questions (Objective Type) asked in the examination.
- For LLM, there will be two rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
- There is No Negative Marking.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Question|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|LLM||Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
BVP CET Syllabus
The BVP CET Exam Syllabus will be different for all the courses. For engineering the syllabus comprises of Physics and Mathematics of Class. For BVP CET Medical, will be consisting of the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of the Intermediate. Questions will be asked in the examination as per the courses opted by the candidates.
BVP CET 2018 Admit Card
The BVP CET Entrance examination authority release the BVP CET Admit Card 2018. Applicants who want to access their admit card they must be visit the official site. We have advised to all candidates that along with admit card, they must bring the Identity proof which is essential in the examination.
BVP CET Result 2018
After the successfully examination the exam cell soon declare the BVP CET Result 2018. Candidates must ready to check their BVP CET Scorecard by the help of Roll No & password also. The BVP CET Exam Result 2018 will be disclose Expected on May, 2018. Result will be published in terms of overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the candidate.
BVP CET Counselling 2018
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducted the BVP CET Counselling 2018. The examination cell will be verified the document in the time of counselling. The BVP CET Seat Allotment is based on the candidate’s Merit list & college choice filling.
Document Required for Counselling
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheets & passing certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Passport size photographs with name on backside.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Counselling Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).
If any candidates have query or doubt regarding BVP CET 2018 than they can comment us in the below box.