BCECE 2018: All the candidates who are going to participate in the BCECE 2018, They all are check the complete details & official information below on this page. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is the state level Entrance exam. By this exam candidates can get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses in the Bihar State Institutes. BCECE is conducted in two stages, i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2. It is mandatory for the candidate to first appear in stage 1 and then proceed to stage 2. The candidate must clear both the stages to get admission in the above mentioned courses. Here, we are updating all details of the BCECE 2018 exam. Candidates can check here details about application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Candidates now can apply BCECE 2018 through the visit the official site. We have suggested to all students that they also check all the BCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria before filling the BCECE application form. Candidates can apply the Online form only through online mode. Applicants can apply the BCECE Application Form 2018 before the last date which is different to streams. Candidates who wants to enroll and curious waiting for the BCECE 2018, Now they are ready to submit their online application form of BCECE by which they can get admission in Various courses.
BCECE 2018 Application Form
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is all set to disclose the BCECE 2018 Application form. The University yearly take new admissions for the B.tech course in various engineering streams through entrance exam. The BCECE Application form 2018 will be available online on the official site of the BCECE Apply Online in the month of February every year. Students check the eligibility criteria in all aspects are invited to apply for February 2017 by submitting the online application form on or before the application closing date.
BCECE Exam Dates 2018
Hew We have given all the tentative BCECE Dates 2018, through which you can enroll in this exam on time
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|BCECE Online application form Release||1st week of February 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of submission of fee||1st week of march 2018|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Stage 1st Admit Card Release Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Commencement of the examination- First Stage||3rd week of April 2018|
|Second Stage Exam||3rd week of May 2018|
|BCECE Result of Stage 1||Last week of April 2018|
|Admit Card availability for Stage 2||1st week of may 2018|
|Result of Stage 2||3rd week of June 2018|
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before applying the BCECE Application form applicants can check the BCECE Eligibility Criteria below
- Applicants must have the Indian nationality.
- The Applicants should have domicile of Bihar State.
- The parents of the candidate’s must be the permanent residence of Bihar.
- Candidates those parents working in the state, but living outside of the Bihar are also eligible to apply.
- For agriculture courses, the applicant must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018. For engineering & pharmacy courses, there is no age limit is given.
- Applicants must qualify the Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The qualifying exam must passed with necessary subjects as Physics & Mathematics. The optional subjects which are also required are Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- A applicant should qualify with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% for reserve categories.
- In the Pharmacy courses applicants must have passed in 12th standard.
- The mandatory subjects which are required in the previous academic exam are Physics and Chemistry. Also, it is mandatory to choose one optional subject among these, i.e. Mathematics, Biology or technical vocational subject.
- Candidate must obtain 45% marks (General applicants) in qualifying exam and 40% (SC/ST candidates).
- last year candidates can also apply in one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
BCECE Application Fee
- Candidates applying for PCM/PCB group & who belong to General, BC and OBC category have to submit Rs. 660/-.
- For ST/SC applicants it will be Rs. 330/- for one subject group.
- Candidates those applying for all four courses, i.e. PCMB have to pay Rs. 730/- (For SC/ST candidates is Rs. 365/-).
- Application fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card.
How to Apply BCECE Application Form 2018
- Firstly candidates visit the official site of BCECE.
- On home page Apply BCECE link & Click on it.
- Fill all the essential details in it. before the closing date.
- Upload recent size photograph & Documents also.
- Applicants have to fill part A first and pay part A fee, then fill the part B.
- The application form have to be sent to the BCECEB office with the paid bank Challan in the given below address:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014”
BCECE Exam Pattern 2018
- The BCECE will be conducted in two stages.
- The question paper will be objective types.
- The exam paper will be published English & Hindi Language also.
- The total time duration of the exam will be stage 1st 2 hours 15 minutes & Stage 2nd 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Each Correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- For Negative question 1 mark will be deducted.
BCECE Stage 1 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Question|
BCECE Stage 2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Maximum marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||400||1 ½ hour|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hour|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hour|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hour|
BCECE 2018 Syllabus
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination authority releases the BCECE Syllabus 2018. The syllabus of the BCECE 2018 is depending upon the subjects related to the course elected by the candidate at the time of filling the application form. The complete syllabus will be decided by the exam conducting authority. Applicants can study the complete syllabus of 12th board. It include the subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
BCECE Admit Card 2018
The BCECE 2018 Admit Card for Stage 1 & Stage 2 is released by the Bihar Board. The BCECE Stage 1 Admit Card will be released in the first week of April 2018 and for BCECE stage 2 Admit Card will be disclose in the first week of May 2018. The eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
BCECE Seat Reservation Admission
Applicants must check the BCECE Seat Reservation, By this reservation the board will allow the category wise candidates
|Category||Seat reserved (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Note:- 50% seats are reserved for General category Applicants.
BCECE Result 2018
Candidates can check the BCECE Result 2018 through online mode. The result of the BCECE will be disclose by the conducting authority after the commencement of the exam. The result will be announced in the last week of April 2018 for stage 1 and third week of June 2018 for BCECE stage 2 Result. The result will be available in our page after declaration. A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s Exam score.
BCECE Counselling 2018
On the basis of the BCECE Merit list, the shortlisted participators will be invited for the BCECE Counselling 2018 & interview round. The complete detail regarding counselling date, venue and the timing will be intimated by the post or on the official site. The candidates will be provided with the opportunity to select the course and institution according to their preferences. According to the seat availability in various colleges in the Bihar state, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
If any candidates have query or doubt regarding ATIT 2018 than they can comment us in the below box.