AP EAMCET 2018: The AP EAMCET is the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada has taken the responsibility to conduct the AP EAMCET 2018 on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education).The eligible applicants will get admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by the number of colleges/ institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. On this page, we are discussing of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018, and Important Guidelines. The applicants interested in AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important details below.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
The AP EAMCET Application Form will available soon. The candidates who are waiting for the AP Entrance Examination for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical field also have a great opportunity to apply for the AP EAMCET 2018. In the 1st Week of February 2018, the AP EAMCET Application Form will introduce by the JNTU. After the official declaration, we also attach a direct Online Registration Link on this page. Aspirants need to refer the available link and fill all required information. Only the candidates who will apply successfully will call to attempt the AP EAMCET 2018. So the candidates become aware and check the latest updates posted on this page regularly. We also have uploaded the Important Guidelines to fill the APEAMCET Application Form 2018.
ADHAR CARD is Mandatory to fill the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 Important Guidelines
The candidates also check the Important Guidelines and Instructions mentioned here before filling the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018.
- The Application Form filling mode is Online Mode Only.
- No offline applications will be accepted.
- Candidates fill the application Form carefully.
- Fill the Name, Father Name, and other important detail according to the 10th and 12th certificate.
- Take prevention from the errors.
- After the final submission, the correction will not possible.
- Upload the scanned Passport size Photograph and Signature as per the mentioned dimensions.
Note: The Incomplete, Inappropriate Information Written Application Form will not be acceptable.
Documents Required During filling AP EAMCET Registration Form 2018
- 10th & 12th Certificate
- SSC Hall Ticket
- DOB Certificate
- Any other educational Qualification Certificate if Mentioned.
- Adhar Card (Mandatory)
- Caste and Domicile Certificate
- A Passport Size Coloured Photograph
- Scanned Valid signature
- Activate E-Mail ID and Mobile Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018 Reason of Rejection
- The Online Application Form is incomplete.
- The candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- Any false or incorrect information is furnished.
- The Online Application Form is submitted after the due date.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Convener is not responsible for non-receipt of the application by the notified date and time for any reason.
AP EAMCET Application Form Fee 2018
- Registration Fee is Rs.450/-
- Application Fee Payable through AP Online, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
AP EAMCET Important Links 2018
|AP EAMCET 2018|
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form Guidelines
|AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria|
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018
Procedure to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
The candidates willing to apply for the AP EAMCET 2018 can check the important instructions mentioned here. The candidates don’t forget to apply for the EAMCET 2018 before the last date. Because after the passing of the last date, the application lines will be closed. The remaining candidates will also apply, but the late fee is mandatory.
- Login the official web link posted below
- Search for the Apply Online Link
- The AP EAMCET Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the required detail as per the SSC Certificate.
- Upload all mentioned documents via the online mode.
- Deposit the Application Form Fee via above mentioned modes.
- Verify the application form carefully
- Make the final submission.
- Save and Print the application form for later use.
AP EAMCET 2018: Online Application Link